Already registered ? Log in
The Binche Belfy, listed by UNESCO

The Binche Belfy, listed by UNESCO

The Binche belfry, part of the town hall, was built in the 14th century. Burnt down by the French in 1554, the hall was soon restored in a Renaissance style by architect Du Broeucq.

Technical information

5 Grand Place
7130 Binche
Lat : 50.4112272Lng : 4.1654413
92 m
1 year