GO AND DISCOVER THE CHATEAUX DE LA LOIRE ON A HELICOPTER FLIGHT!
Leaving from Bellvile heliport, you will board a luxury helicopter and will take off for a flight over a region with a rich history.
During your flight, you will admire the panoramic view over the splendid houses that make up some of the history of France: Haute Barde Castle, Meslay Grange, Jallanges Castle, the Vouvray vineyards, Noizay Castle, Chanteloup Pagoda, Lucé Close, Amboise Castle, the Valmer Gardens, Beaumont-la-Ronce Castle...
Between castles, you will fly over The Loire and take in the beautifull panoramic landscapes around the river.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/chateaux-of-the-loire-valley/helicopter-flight-chateaux-de-la-loire
The helicopter flight
Any other extras
The 24.50€ booking fee per person (to be paid there)
* Avaliability: Saturday and Sunday (excluding exceptional dates)
* Times: 2pm, 3pm, 4pm and 5pm
* Duration: 25 minutes
* Departure location: Belleville Heliport, Neuvy-le-Roi
* The maximum capacity of the helicopter is 4 passengers
* A piece of ID with an official photo must be shown
* All bags will be inspected
* Please get there 30 minutes in advance of the start time of your flight in order to proceed with boarding
* The tour can be cancelled depending on weather conditions are really bad; in which case a refund will be given
Some important informatio before reserving:
* ON THE DAY OF YOUR FLIGHT, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO PAY 24.50€ UPON ARRIVAL, PER PERSON. THIS AMOUNT INCLUDES BOOKING FEES
* Once your reservation has been confirmed, you will receive your boarding pass for the flight by email, as well as your Ceetiz voucher
* For comfort and and security reasons concerning the distribution of weight within the helicopter, people that weigh over 125kg/275 lbs must reserve two places
* Due to high demand, each reservation needs to be completed on an individual basis. You will receive confirmation of your reservation all in good time, at most 10 days later (depending on availabilities)
* Children under 2 are not allowed to take part in this activity