Discover the secrets of piloting an ultralight aircraft and take the controls during an introductory session. Fly above the Châteaux and other exceptional sites in Val de Loire!
DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF PILOTING AN ULTRALIGHT AIRCRAFT AND TAKE THE CONTROLS DURING AN INTRODUCTORY SESSION. FLY ABOVE THE CHÂTEAUX AND OTHER EXCEPTIONAL SITES IN VAL DE LOIRE!
Start your training by meeting your pilot instructor, a native of the region who is passionate about its history. Learn about the universe of ultralight aviation with your instructor and learn the intricate details of flying.
Board the passenger side and observe how the plane is controlled while familiarising yourself with the take-off, turns, landing, and other flying techniques. As you ascend through the sky, appreciate the beautiful landscapes of the region, registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Then, take the controls and have an exciting expiring piloting the aircraft as you see historical sites that have given Val de Loire its fame and prestige.
* The Châteaux de Chaumont-sur-Loire, Cheverny and Chambord
* The Châteaux de Chaumont-sur-Loire, Amboise and Chenonceau
Have an unforgettable and exciting moment as you discover the locations that played an important role in French history.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/chateaux-of-the-loire-valley/introduction-piloting-ultralight-aircraft-flight-chateaux-of-loire-valley
Introductory session on piloting an ultralight aircraft
Flying over the sites and châteaux mentioned in your itinerary
Supervision from a pilot instructor
All other extras
* Availability: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday morning
* Time: 9AM TO 12-MIDDAY, 4PM TO 6:30PM
* Duration: 2 hour approx.
* Languages: French, English, Spanish, German
* Departure point: Base LF4155 in Chouzy sur Cisse
* Please arrive with your voucher 15 minutes before the start of your activity
* The introductory session for aircraft piloting is accessible to people 15 years and older
* Upon receiving the activity voucher, you must call the service provider in order to set up a specific time for your activity
* This activity is not available on Mondays or on Sunday afternoons
* The flight is susceptible to cancellation in the event of unfavourable weather conditions. You will be asked to contact the service provider the day before your flight in order to get confirmation that it will take place
* In the event of a cancellation, an alternative date will be offered by the service provider. If you are unable to attend on that date, the activity will be fully refunded
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.