Fly over the Château in Chambord or Chenonceaux on an introductory flight aboard an ultralight aircraft! Have a unique experience in Val de Loire, a region registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
FLY OVER THE CHÂTEAU IN CHAMBORD OR CHENONCEAUX ON AN INTRODUCTORY FLIGHT ABOARD AN ULTRALIGHT AIRCRAFT!
Your pilot instructor, an enthusiastic and well-informed native of the region, will welcome you upon arrival. He will accompany you throughout your initiation session.
Discover the universe of ultralight aviation before taking flight on a breath-taking aerial escapade above the prestigious Renaissance Châteaux.
Choose one of two locations:
The Château de Chambord: fly over sites in Blois, Cheverny, Ménard, Chaumont and Chouzy
The Château de Chenonceau: fly over sites in Chaumont, Amboise and Montrichard
Feast your eyes and enjoy this sensational and unique experience above the essential historical sites in Val de Loire, a region registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/chateaux-of-the-loire-valley/introduction-ultralight-aviation-chambord-chenonceau
A 45-minute initiation session on an ultralight aircraft
Supervision and guidance from a pilot instructor
Flying over the sites and Châteaux mentioned in your itinerary
All other extras
* from March to June and in September : Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
* from July to August: everyday
* from October to November: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
* Time: 10am to 12-midday, 4pm to 7pm
* Duration: 40 mins. approx.
* Languages: French, English, Spanish, German
* Departure point: Base LF4155 in Chouzy sur Cisse
* Please arrive with your voucher 15 minutes before the start of your activity
* The ultralight aviation initiation session is suitable for people 8 years and older
* The ultralight aircraft can only carry one passenger
* Upon receiving the activity voucher, you must call the service provider in order to set up a specific time for your activity
* This activity is not available on Mondays or on Sunday afternoons
* The flight is susceptible to cancellation in the event of unfavourable weather conditions. You will be asked to contact the service provider the day before your flight in order to get confirmation that it will take place
* In the event of a cancellation, an alternative date will be offered by the service provider. If you are unable to attend on that date, the activity will be fully refunded
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.