Soar above Val de Loire and discover the prestigious Châteaux of the Loire Valley on a royal 90-minute flight on an ultralight aircraft!
SOAR ABOVE VAL DE LOIRE AND DISCOVER THE PRESTIGIOUS CHÂTEAUX OF THE LOIRE VALLEY ON A ROYAL 90-MINUTE FLIGHT ON AN ULTRALIGHT AIRCRAFT.
Val de Loire, a region registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is known for the numerous castles built on its territory.
Start your introductory session by meeting your pilot instructor, a native of the region who is passionate about its history, and who will accompany you throughout the day’s activity.
After you discover the universe of ultralight aviation, go on board the plane and fly over the historical sites that give Val de Loire its prestige and fame.
You will have the unique opportunity of flying over:
* The Loire Valley
* Château de Chaumont sur Loire
* The Pagoda of Chanteloup
* The Pontlevoy Abbey
* The Medieval Château de Fougères sur Bièvre
* Château de Cheverny
* The Estate of Chambord
* Château de Ménars
* Château of St. Denis sur Loire
* Blois, the Town of Art and History.
Spend an unforgettable and exciting moment as you discover the locations that played an important role in French history.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/chateaux-of-the-loire-valley/flight-chateaux-of-loire-valley-ultralight-aviation
A 90-minute flight in an ultralight aircraft
Flying over the sites and Châteaux included in the itinerary
Supervision and guidance from a pilot instructor
All other extras
* from March to June and in September: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
* from July to August: everyday
* from October to November: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
* Duration: 25 mins. approx.
* Languages: French, English, Spanish, German
* Departure point: Base LF4155 in Chouzy sur Cisse
* Please arrive with your voucher 15 minutes before the start of your activity
* The ultralight aviation initiation session is suitable for people 8 years and older
* The ultralight aircraft can only carry one passenger
* After your booking is confirmed, you must call the service provider in order to set up a specific time for your activity
* This activity is not available on Mondays or on Sunday afternoons
* The flight is susceptible to cancellation in the event of unfavourable weather conditions. You will be asked to contact the service provider the day before your flight in order to get confirmation that it will take place
* In the event of a cancellation, an alternative date will be offered by the service provider. If you are unable to attend on that date, the activity will be fully refunded
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.