The Chèreperrine castle is a vestige of an impressive mansion from the 18th century, built by the Marquise des Alleurs, mistress of the Grand Dauphin. Partially destroyed by a fire in 1925, only the central part remains. A chapel shelters a beautiful trompe l'oeil from the 19th century. Guided tour of the chapel and the ice house (1757).
E-mail : email@example.com
Telephone : 02 43 33 98 68