Already registered ? Log in
The mill of Ostiches

The mill of Ostiches

Built on an artificial mound with a circular brick retaining wall, the Ostiches mill dates from 1789.

It was bought by the town of Ath in 1998 and underwent a programme of restoration the aim of which was to give it back its original appearance, restore all its internal workings to provide educational value and make it part of a regional mills trail.

Now fully restored and painted white, as its traditional name of “white mill” demanded, it was inaugurated in 2000.

Listed building (20-04-1982)

Technical information

Lat : 50.6799631Lng : 3.757922
0 m
6 years