15th and 18th century Church of Tourouvre was destroyed on the 13th August 1944. Not much is left of the original construction, except the church which has barely been modified. Stained-glass windows from 1893 portraying the emigration of Canadians in the 17th century. Two 16th-century stained-glass windows remain.
Guided tours possible all year round, with a prior booking, contact the Tourist Office.
E-mail : email@example.com
Telephone : 02 33 73 83 25