Already registered ? Log in
Musée Saint-Louis

Musée Saint-Louis

As part of the local history, Saint-Louis Chapel was dismantled in October 2016, about 159 years after it was blessed on 23rd March 1857. Time had done its work and the state of the chapel had deteriorated. The Town Council and the Hospital have thus decided to open this museum, a place of remembrance. Before the chapel was dismantled, some 20 elements were kept to create this place. Altar, tabernacle, railings, statues, figures, holy water fonts as well as the bell and the weather vane have been preserved. Some figurines, gargoyles and columns will also soon be displayed in a medieval garden that is being planted within the hospital.

Technical information

Lat : 49.619568Lng : 0.745472
0 m
34 d

2 Additional information

Contact

E-mail : secretariat-general@hopital-yvetot.com
Telephone : 02 35 95 73 00

Author

Yvetot Normandie Tourisme