Already registered ? Log in
Eglise Notre Dame du Bourg Dun

Eglise Notre Dame du Bourg Dun

Credit : © otpcm

The Church of Le Bourg Dun was built in 1015, on the ruins of a former abbey destroyed in the 9th century during a Norman raid. Since its construction, it has been largely transformed and enlarged. Only the small alleyway on the left of the church and the transept to which it leads are the only remains of the original building. It combines different materials including tuff, stone and sandstone.

Technical information

Lat : 49.8648437Lng : 0.8876824
0 m
34 d

3 Additional information

Contact

E-mail : mairie-bourg-dun@orange.fr
Telephone : 02 35 83 03 39

Author

Office de tourisme de la Côte d'Albâtre