Already registered ? Log in
image utilisateur
from MTFA
Chapelle de l'Ermitage

Hermitage Chapel

The chapel, called de l'Ermitage, is constructed on the site of Saint Hadelin's grave and nearby the cave where he retreated. Until 1789, the hermits attached to the church of Celles lived in the Hermitage, whose origins go back to the 14th century. It was restored in 1850 by the Countess Hadelin de Liedekerke, the Baroness Isabelle de Doppf.

Technical information

2 Ferme de la Cour
5561 Celles
Lat : 50.22817Lng : 5.00852
208 m
14 h