Already registered ? Log in
image utilisateur
from MTFA
Chapelle Saint-Roch

The Saint Roch chapel

The Saint Roch chapel was built in 1879 by the grateful villagers to thank the Saint for protecting them during the plague epidemic. Since 1918, an anniversary mass is held here each year, on 16 Augustus, Saint Roch’s Day. A procession is held on 15 or 16 August.

Technical information

1 Rue du Calvaire
5580 Rochefort
Lat : 50.12334Lng : 5.24443
263 m
8 h