Already registered ? Log in
Kino Le Churchill

Kino Le Churchill

Formerly home to the Forum brasserie, this building was transformed into a cinema in 1947, and took on the name of Churchill. The façade is remarkable thanks to its stained-glass window and carved floral decorations. As a whole, it is again a fine example of Art deco style. On heading to the next point, it is possible to see two emblems adorning the façades. The first, at 22 rue du Potd’Or, gave its name to the street. The second is located at 14 rue Pont-d’île. On this emblem, the following inscription can be read: Au Cigne 1690

Technical information

6-22 Rue du Mouton Blanc
4000 Liège
Lat : 50.64109Lng : 5.57053
0 m
17 h