The hospital was built in the eighteenth century by the Saint-Jacques brotherhood. It welcomed pilgrims and sick persons. In 1679, it is written that "hospitality has always been guarded for pilgrims to Rome or Saint-Jacques." The current buildings date from the seventeenth and eighteenth. Statue of St. Jacques above the porch, in the beautiful eponymous room with wood paneling and the chapel.