The arena is a listed building and was built with the help of volunteers in 1954. It was designed by architect Prunett. It is named after the famous "ecarteur"...Read more
Part of the former Dominican monastery, now the headquarters of the Regional Chamber of Accounts and an exhibition venue.
Fabruary 16th 1944, 34 French Resistance fighters of "Bataillon Violette" were killed by German firing squad, 12 were deported and 3 fighters survived.
Feuyas'tival c'est un éco-festival en pleine nature avec des activités insolites pour petits et grands (paddle sur l'étang, tyrolienne...). Des food trucks...Read more